Monday, May 26, 2008

Where to go?

My big challenge at this day, time, and moment is trying to find the perfect apartment. My friend Jen and I have been searching the Avenues high and low for a month now always arriving at the perfect apartment just one application too late. Right now here I stand, the last week in my current apartment and not sure where I will end up in a week, something that would normally send me into a fit of panic, but somehow I am managing to not scream on an hourly basis. I rest assured that the ideal spot will reveal itself in due time, I only hope that the time comes much sooner rather than later, por ejemplo, right now. Just something small, that would work for our needs...Jen would love to have a studio, since she is an artist...do you think this place would be available for $750 a month ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Shannon! Welcome to the world of blogging. I love that picture of you!! I sent you a little package via Gram Bed since I didn't have your address. Check with her in a couple of days! We loved having you here and we miss you!

Jen said...

Shan...you did it! Yeah! I am so proud of you. You little pooker you! Love you--