Saturday, July 12, 2008

Moving and Settling

The move is done!! After a few days of preparatory work on the apartment (let's just say people have different definitions of "clean") it was time to move. My mom was very helpful in getting it ready and helping me move up all the boxes of stuff. Then this past Saturday with the help of family and some friends (thanks again SO much :) we moved up all of the furniture. I promise that I will post some pictures as soon as I find my camera cable, because I have yet to unpack everything. Honestly it might be awhile yet, because I have been slammed with projects for school in these weeks leading up until the end of the semester, so until the 23rd of July when everything will be over except for one final, there will be a lack of activity on the house settling front.

I love being in the avenues for several reasons. The atmosphere here is so nice, it's peaceful, eclectic, and neighborly. It is fantastic to live one block away from the library and being so close to work and school is very convenient. I like starting a new phase in life that I am sure will lead to different adventures, new friends, exciting challenges and new opportunities.

p.s. If any of you ever want a fun music listening experience, pick up something by Paolo Conte. Italian guy, nice vibe.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I wondered if I could get your home address. Will you e-mail it to me? sallyseamananderson @ Gmail . com Thanks! I am so glad you like your new place!